Doll makeup games for girls/makeup games/salon game/girl games/new game 2023 @TLPLAYZYT
playstore link 🖇️
about this game
Tons of features such as Spa Treatments, Makeover, Makeup, Dress Up & much more
Wake up, put on your makeup and slide into a cute dress. It’s time to open your own fashion spa! Dress up beautiful princesses one by one as they step into your spa for a complete makeover. They need a new dress, better hair and amazing makeup for the party. Can you turn these pretty girls into gorgeous princesses before the party begins?
First, start with the spa! Make sure the girls’ faces look nice and let them enjoy a comfortable facial spa!
Next, it’s time for the makeup stage! Apply the cutest makeup to make these ladies beautiful!
Lastly, dress these pretty girls up in your spa! Dresses, skirts, shoes, tights, hats, tops, jewelry and accessories are all available. Pick and choose what you like, the more beautiful the better, then dress your princess from head to toe.
There are six different themes for you. Candy Girl, Shopping Girl, Ballet Girl, Vintage Tea Party, Pajama Party, Fairy Party… Choose one theme you like to play now!
Your spa is famous for turning ordinary girls into princesses. Don’t let them down!
– 6 different themes you can choose.
– Dress-up cute girls to look like beautiful fashion models.
– Add makeup, accessories and jewelry to each doll.
– Fix the girls’ hair for the big party.
– Complete beauty makeovers at your fingertips!
How to Play:
– Use the touch screen to choose a doll to give a makeover to.
– Dress up each girl by choosing dresses, shoes and outfits.
– Apply makeup and pick out a beautiful hairstyle.
– Tons of fancy accessories to put on!
– Download and share photography!
Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.